Reasons To Visit Brentwood, Tennessee
Top Four Things to Do in Brentwood, Tennessee
There is so much to love about Brentwood, Tennessee. Fantastic dining options, beautiful rolling hills, desirable and clean residential areas, and lots of southern hospitality. Plus, there’s even an observatory that gives you fantastic views of the stars! Those are just a few of the many awesome features this great city offers.
Often referred to as a “big-small city,” and one of the wealthiest cities in the United States, Brentwood, TN is located in Williamson County just south of Nashville. It is a suburb of Nashville and is included in Nashville’s metropolitan area. The population is estimated at 42,783 as of the 2019 U.S. Census.
Although it’s near the heart of Nashville, it has a quiet and relaxed atmosphere. This allows residents easy access to Nashville without sacrificing suburban comfort. There are also a lot of great things to do in the city, and lots of job opportunities as well. Whether you are visiting Brentwood or considering moving there, keep reading to learn more about this lovely city.
Fun Facts about Brentwood
There are a lot of benefits to living in Brentwood, TN, or even just heading there to visit. Here are a few fun facts about the city: · One of the wealthiest cities in the U.S.: A few years back, Brentwood was listed as the 7th richest small city in the United States by Movoto, a real estate research site. This was based on the median household income in the area being $133,304 and the median home value of $489,700 (based on 2010 statistics).
Other characteristics were considered when giving Brentwood this ranking, including the cities’ access to luxury car dealerships (Tesla, Audi, Porsche and Jaguar dealerships all reside in the city) and polo fields.
The current median household income in Brentwood is $168,688, and the median home value was $655,400 (according to data from 2015-2019). Current estimates for the last 6 months place the median home price around $943,000. This data is constantly changing, as we are currently seeing an average of 24% appreciation in one year’s span (2020-2021)! This still places Brentwood as one of the wealthiest cities in the U.S.
· There’s an Amazon center nearby: When an Amazon headquarters opened in Nashville in 2021, it provided approximately 5,000 new jobs. There are still lots of positions available now. Brentwood is a fantastic place to live if you work in the city, whether it’s at the Amazon fulfillment center or elsewhere.
· Brentwood is home to many corporate headquarters: Amazon is not the only large business with headquarters in the area. Hobby Lobby International, Tractor Supply Company, US Bank, AT&T, Sony, and more all have a strong presence in Brentwood. Plus, the Brave New World Records corporate headquarters is located in Brentwood as well – attracting many celebrities.
· The heart of Brentwood is about a 14 minute drive from the center of Nashville: Want to check out the Grand Ole Opry, Bluebird Café, or try to run into a famous musician? Nashville is just up the road from Brentwood. It’s close enough that you can easily experience all the excitement of the city in no time, but distant enough to have a quiet and relaxed atmosphere when you return.
Some Popular activities In Brentwood, TN
Most Popular Things to do in Brentwood, TN
Brentwood is home to many great places to explore. There is a lot to do, whether you’re interested in a date night or a fun day out with your kids. Check out a few of the most popular things to do in Brentwood:
1. Visit Vanderbilt Dyer Observatory: Perhaps one of the most popular places to visit in Brentwood for kids and adults alike is the Observatory. View the stars, learn all about the solar system, and even watch concerts at sunset! Usually, the Observatory offers regular astronomy events, although those are currently suspended. Concerts are still going on in front of the Observatory on the front lawn. Bring your own chairs or a blanket and enjoy the outdoor concert. Once the performance is over, a telescope is opened so you can view the stars.
To learn more about the events currently going on at the Observatory, visit their website: https://dyer.vanderbilt.edu/ or follow them on social media @dyerobservers on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
2. Visit the John P. Holt Brentwood Library: You may be thinking, why would I want to visit a library? Well, the library in Brentwood is more than just any old town library. In fact, it is often listed as one of the best libraries in the country. Equipped with cozy nooks with fireplaces, stained glass windows, a fun story room for kids, beautiful murals, study rooms, and a local history room, this library is worth a visit. If you live in the area, it will make a fantastic place to catch up on work or your studies.
3. Enjoy one of the 14 city parks: Brentwood has over a dozen well-kept parks, including Crockett Park, which is the city’s largest at 164 acres! There’s even Barkwood Dog Park, which is sure to be your furry friend’s favorite hang-out spot. There are lots of beautiful outdoor spaces to host a bbq, have a romantic picnic date, or take your kids on playdates to.
4. Eat at Mere Bulles: One of the most popular restaurants in Brentwood, Mere Bulles is a locally owned and operated eatery located off Interstate 65 in Maryland Farms. They serve upscale American comfort food in a historic home, with highly-rated dishes and a great atmosphere.
Looking for more heres Trip advisors top 15 things to do in Brentwood Tennessee List
Below is a great video about Brentwood Tennessee put together by the City of Brentwood Tennessee Click on their link for more fun videos and informational updates!
Buying A Home in Brentwood, Tennessee?
Are you looking for homes for sale in Brentwood, TN? Brentwood has a fantastic market with lots of amazing homes to choose from. While many of the homes are considered part of the luxury home market (many are multi-million dollar properties!) there are options in a variety of price ranges. It’s not uncommon to see homes listed around the $280,000 range, and then going up to the steep price of $6 million and higher. The current estimated median home value within the last 6 months is approximately $943,000.
Like most of the country, Tennessee is experiencing a very hot market. Homes are selling fast, so it’s important to get an offer in quickly if you want to be considered. You can search the latest Brentwood TN Homes For Sale by clicking the link
Enlisting the help of a qualified Realtor in Brentwood, TN is one of the best ways to buy your dream home in this city. Thanks to the super-competitive market and the often-complicated steps required to purchase a home, having a Realtor there to help you every step of the way is invaluable. I am a full service real estate agent in the Middle Tennessee area. I am here help you find and purchase the home that you have been dreaming of. Give me a call as your Brentwood Tn Realtor today and lets get started on your Tennessee home-buying adventure!
Directions from Brentwood, TN to Elizabeth Leanza Synergy Realty – Realtor