My name is Elizabeth Leanza a Nashville, TN Realtor; allow me to welcome you to the vibrant world of Nashville, Tennessee real estate! As a dedicated and experienced realtor in Music City, I am committed to providing exceptional service to buyers and sellers in this dynamic and ever-growing city. My deep understanding of Nashville’s diverse neighborhoods, its rich history, and the local market allows me to guide you confidently through the real estate process.
As a third generation realtor, I know the ins and outs of the industry and will work tirelessly to get you into your dream home. Buying or selling a home is a stressful process, but with me there by your side you’ll have nothing to worry about. I take pride in educating my clients during all parts of a transaction so there are no surprises. You can always count on me for support – whether you’re buying or selling. I will work had for you from start to finish and fight hard to ensure you achieve your goals. Let Me know how I can help you find the perfect home that fits both your needs and budget.
My client-focused approach ensures that your unique needs and goals are at the forefront of every transaction. Whether you are searching for your new dream home, looking to sell your current home or seeking investment opportunities, my priority is to provide personalized service and expert advice tailored to your specific circumstances.
With a background in marketing and negotiation, I am well-equipped to effectively market your property and secure the best possible deal on your behalf. My strong communication skills and attention to detail ensure a smooth and successful real estate experience for all of my clients.
As your Nashville realtor, I am dedicated to helping you navigate the exciting and ever-evolving real estate market in this thriving city. Together, we will explore Nashville’s unique neighborhoods and find the perfect property to match your lifestyle and aspirations.
I’m passionate about helping people through the home buying process and making lifelong friends in the process. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, an investor or looking for your retirement property, let me know how I can help you find home. I promise to make the real journey as smooth and fun as possible! You will never have to go at it alone with me fighting for you
Let’s embark on this journey together and make your Nashville real estate dreams a reality!
The Nashville, Tennessee area offers so many things in terms of natural beauty, culture, and heritage to a rich history. When you can have all of these in one place, It’s no wonder that people love living here! From the numerous musical venues that call the city home to the top-of-the-line eateries found on every street corner and offer endless possibilities to enjoy entertainment and eating. If you’re searching for the perfect place for you and your family in Tennessee, give me a call at Synergy Realty I would love to help with your real estate goals. I have access to houses across Middle Tennessee, including Nashville, Spring Hill, Brentwood, and Franklin TN. From sprawling luxury estates with landscapes of green grass and hillsides to modern condominiums overlooking the downtown area of Nashville theres something for everyone.
As an realtor located in Nashville TN as well as a Realtor I designed this website to serve as a reference for sellers, buyers and investors. If you’re looking for the dream home or obtaining information on new communities, I’m here to help. This site contains information about the most recent properties for sale, the most exciting developments in real estate and communities that fit your lifestyle, and provides all the most important market developments. At Synergy Realty, real estate is what we do. As your advisor I am here to be your primary source for everything related to the market for real estate throughout Middle TN. You may be looking for an investment property or a new home, or some helpful advice on moving here I’m here to assist you!
I’m here for you as your Realtor in Nashville. With my search feature above, you can search for properties that meet your needs in the Greater Nashville area for Sale. Bring your family home and enjoy all of what Middle Tennessee has to offer. Its charm and beauty are appealing to residents as well as people who are considering moving into Middle Tennessee and the surrounding regions. There is a host of reasons why cities in the greater Nashville area have been consistently listed among the top places to live. There are many major corporations moving here, such as Oracle and Mitsubishi, to name a few. If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home in the Nashville, Brentwood, Spring Hill or Franklin surrounding areas please give me an email so that we can discuss the ways in which I can help you.
Id love to chat real estate with you so feel free to schedule an appointment — or you just have some questions about the hot housing market here or what your home is worth, please reach out. Together we can discuss the best way we can achieve your real estate goals.
12 Reasons To Consider Nashville, Tennessee as Your Next Home!
Nashville, fondly known as the “Music City,” offers far more than its legendary country tunes and honky-tonk bars. As the capital of Tennessee, it has grown exponentially over the years into a thriving, diverse, and dynamic metropolis. Whether you’re a budding musician, a food connoisseur, a history buff, or just someone looking for a fresh start, here are some compelling reasons to make Nashville your next home:
Booming Economy: The Nashville metro area has one of the strongest economies in the United States. Home to prominent industries such as healthcare, education, music production, and automotive manufacturing, job opportunities are abundant.
Affordable Living: Although Nashville’s popularity is on the rise, the cost of living remains relatively lower than in other major U.S cities. This means more bang for your buck, especially when considering housing.
Musical Haven: Beyond the iconic Grand Ole Opry and the Country Music Hall of Fame, Nashville offers a vibrant music scene for all genres. Discover local talents in countless venues, from intimate cafés to large stadiums.
Culinary Delights: Nashville’s food scene has exploded in recent years. While you shouldn’t miss the classic hot chicken or biscuits, the city boasts a plethora of restaurants offering international cuisines, farm-to-table options, and cutting-edge culinary concepts.
Rich History & Culture: Delve into the city’s rich tapestry at landmarks like the Hermitage, the former home of President Andrew Jackson, or the Civil Rights Room at the Nashville Public Library.
Education Opportunities: Nashville is home to renowned institutions like Vanderbilt University, Belmont University, and Tennessee State University, ensuring quality education for those looking to further their studies.
Natural Beauty: While the city itself offers lush parks and greenways, a short drive can lead you to scenic spots perfect for hiking, fishing, or simply taking in the beauty, such as the Harpeth River State Park or Radnor Lake.
Community Spirit: Nashville boasts a tight-knit community feeling despite its growing population. The warm Southern hospitality can be felt everywhere, from local stores to community events.
Mild Climate: While you’ll get to experience all four seasons, Nashville generally has a temperate climate, making it appealing to those looking to escape the harsh winters of the North or the extreme heat of the Deep South.
Vibrant Arts Scene: From the Frist Art Museum to local galleries scattered around the city, artists and art enthusiasts will appreciate the thriving creative environment.
Accessibility: Nashville’s location makes it an accessible hub to many parts of the country. Plus, the Nashville International Airport offers multiple direct flights, making both domestic and international travel convenient.
Sports Mania: Sports fans can revel in the excitement with the city’s professional football team, the Tennessee Titans, or enjoy a game of hockey with the Nashville Predators. There’s something for everyone!
In conclusion, Nashville, Tennessee, is not just a city—it’s a lifestyle. From its vibrant culture and booming economy to its natural beauty and warm community, the benefits of relocating to this Southern gem are plentiful. If you’re considering a move, let the harmonious tunes of Nashville guide your way! Give me a call and as your Nashville Realtor lets discuss your real estate goals.
Are you in the market for a new home? Looking for someone to help you make a wise investment and find the perfect place? Then you need a Nashville Tn Buyers Agent ! I keep up on all the latest real estate trends and can negotiate the best price for you. Plus, I have a great referral network of professionals who can help you through the transaction process. The best part is, my services are 100% free to you! So let me help you find your dream home today.
Give my buyers agent explainer video a quick watch for more details.
With me as your Listing Agent I will be there as your hands on guide from start to finish.
As the popular quote goes “You never get a second chance to make a first impression” This is why as an accredited ASP home stager I help you prep and stage your home to look its absolute best. You can learn more about home staging here.
When we have your home all prepped I bring in my in house media team will produce a cinematic video tour of your home with callout titles then take professional photos and finally we then do a 3d virtual tour of your home. Your home will stand out like a star amongst the sea of other listings. I provide top level marketing on all of my listings regardless of price point. One of the major perks of having my media in house is we can turnaround your homes marketing content same day if needed!
I also run a targeted advertisement campaign targeting local homebuyers to ensure your home gets maximum exposure to all active buyers local and relocating. There is way too much to list here, so check out my sellers agent page.
Watch the fun listing agent explainer video for more information on my services as your Nashville Listing Agent.
Nashville, Tennessee Real Estate, features a diverse range of architectural styles and house types due to its rich history and growth over the years. Some of the most common house types found in Nashville include:
1. Victorian: These historic homes, dating back to the late 1800s and early 1900s, are characterized by their ornate details, steeply pitched roofs, and asymmetrical facades. They can often be found in neighborhoods like Germantown and East Nashville.
2. Craftsman/Bungalow: Popular in the early 20th century, Craftsman-style homes feature low-pitched roofs, wide eaves, and exposed rafters. They typically have a covered front porch supported by tapered columns. Bungalows are smaller, one or one-and-a-half-story versions of the Craftsman style.
3. Ranch: Ranch-style homes became popular in the mid-20th century, featuring a single-story, open floor plan with a low-pitched roof and attached garage. They are commonly found in suburban neighborhoods throughout Nashville.
4. Tudor Revival: Inspired by English architecture, Tudor Revival homes are characterized by their steeply pitched roofs, half-timbering, and tall, narrow windows. These homes can be found in neighborhoods like Belle Meade and Green Hills.
5. Colonial Revival: This architectural style is inspired by traditional American colonial architecture and features a symmetrical facade, multi-pane windows, and a central entrance. They are often found in established neighborhoods like Forest Hills and Oak Hill.
6. Contemporary: Contemporary homes showcase modern design elements such as clean lines, large windows, and open floor plans. They often incorporate innovative materials and energy-efficient features.
7. Modern Farmhouse: This trending popular style combines traditional farmhouse elements with modern design features. They typically have a pitched roof, large front porch, and simple, clean lines. Modern farmhouses are often found in newly developed neighborhoods or custom-built homes. These types of homes usually sell at a premium.
8. Townhouses: Townhouses are multi-story, attached homes that share a wall with neighboring units. They are often found in urban and suburban areas, offering an alternative to single-family homes and condominiums.
9. Condominiums: Condominiums are single units within a larger residential building. They are popular in urban areas and can be found in various styles, including converted historic buildings and modern high-rises.
10. New Construction: Due to Nashville’s growth, new housing developments and custom-built homes are common in the city, incorporating various architectural styles and modern features.
These are several examples of the house types found in Nashville. The city’s diverse neighborhoods and architectural styles provide a wide range of options for prospective homeowners.
If you are considering a move to Nashville and would like to know more I would love to help you as your Nashville Realtors give me a call and lets chat about how I can help you achieve your real estate goals!
Nashville, Tennessee, also known as Music City, offers a variety of fun activities for visitors and residents alike. Here are some popular attractions and activities to enjoy:
These are just a few of my favorites of the many fun activities and attractions Nashville has to offer. There’s something for everyone in Music City, from live music and history to art and outdoor adventures.
Nashville, Tennessee, has a variety of parks for residents and visitors to enjoy. Some of the most popular parks in the city are:
1. Centennial Park: This large urban park is home to the iconic Parthenon replica and features walking trails, a lake, picnic areas, and various events throughout the year.
2. Radnor Lake State Park: A peaceful park known for its hiking trails, beautiful lake, and abundant wildlife. It’s perfect for birdwatching, photography, and enjoying nature.
3. Percy Warner Park: This expansive park offers miles of hiking and equestrian trails, picnic areas, and a beautiful scenic drive. It is connected to Edwin Warner Park, which also offers similar amenities.
4. Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park: Located in downtown Nashville, this park is dedicated to the history of Tennessee and features a beautiful view of the State Capitol, a granite map of the state, and a WWII memorial.
5. Shelby Bottoms Greenway and Nature Park: This park offers over 960 acres of green space, including a nature center, hiking and biking trails, and beautiful views of the Cumberland River.
6. Cumberland Park: Located along the Cumberland River, this park offers a unique outdoor experience with a splash pad, play areas, and an outdoor amphitheater.
7. Fannie Mae Dees Park: Also known as Dragon Park, this park features a large mosaic dragon sculpture, playground, and picnic areas.
8. Two Rivers Park: Located near the confluence of the Cumberland and Stones Rivers, this park offers greenways, a skate park, a disc golf course, and an 18-hole golf course.
These parks, along with several others in Nashville, provide great opportunities for outdoor activities, relaxation, and exploration.
Nashville Tennessee is a vibrant rapidly growing city with many beautiful historic buildings. Nashville is also home to the Vanderbilt University. For those who love music, this city is one of the best places to experience it. It has the world-famous Grand Ole Opry House, Downtown, you can explore the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and the Ryman Auditorium.
The city is also home to numerous music museums and shops. Visitors can enjoy a visit to the Nashville Wildlife Sanctuary, a nonprofit organization that rehabilitates and releases animals and plants back into the wild. The organization is also home to several churches and record labels, so there’s plenty of culture to be had here. There’s something for everyone in Nashville. The city has a rich cultural heritage, and Nashville’s diverse neighborhoods are perfect for exploring it.
Live music is a major attraction in Nashville. The city has a rich history, and the city is home to some of the finest music venues in the country. There are more than 120 music venues in the area, including classical, jazz, and country. The diverse musical offerings and friendly locals make Nashville the perfect place to spend a weekend. No matter what you’re into, you’ll be sure to find something you’ll enjoy in the heart of the city.