5 Ways to Maximize a Small Space
The 5 best ways to maximize a small living space!
Small spaces can be a difficult decorating challenge. If you are down-sizing from a much larger home, at times it can feel quite difficult to find ways to adjust to the smaller environment. But small doesn’t need to mean cramped. Here are 5 great ways to maximize your small space and create a room you love.
- Use Multi-purpose Pieces: sofa beds or murphy beds, ottomans with storage and bookshelves are great furniture choices
- Down-size the furniture too: use furniture tailored to smaller spaces
- Use Mirrors and Lights: a bright room will always feel larger the more natural light the better!
- Monotone: Use a simple lighter colored palate and subtle tones to add interest without distracting the eye
- De-Clutter: remove anyextra items which only make the room seem cramped
From downtown Nashville urban lofts to Southern Springs style retirement communities, there are many reasons to seek out a smaller living space. By utilizing a few simple design tips, your small space can provide years of living enjoyment.
Elizabeth Leanza, Realty One Group
600A Frazier Dr, Ste 123 Franklin, TN 37067
Phone: (615) 490- 4953
Office: (615) 636-8244
Add a Comment